Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

lost artwork....

Having bought a new laptop I transferred relevant files and folders (c:/users/username/appdata/roaming/pioneer/rekordbox) from old latop to new. Rekordbox correctly displays cue points however, firstly it appears I am going to have to re-analyze all music files. No major problem with that. More disastrous is the fact that none of the artwork is displayed (although the Artwork folder & files are present).

How can I get Rekordbox to dsiplay it again?

AndyH 

andyh1406

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

7 commentaires

Hello andyh,

I had this problem and it was solved by clciking refresh buton in rekordbox for some reason 1.5 version all music needs to be refreshed before the artwork will show.

Hope this helps!

Darren D 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

@Andy > Did you follow the Rekordbox migration thread located in the FAQ section of the forum?

As Darren points out, hitting refresh can reload the artwork if the migration has been completed successfully.

Gavin 0 votes

Hi Darren & Gavin. Thanks for your replies. I started the transfer from fresh and this time I can see my artwork. However, now I have no cuepoints!!!! At the moment, Rekordbox is analyzing files. Is there a file I need to copy to recover the cuepoints?
Thanks again.
Andy.

andyh1406 0 votes

Gavin. I looked for some clues/help within the forum, but coukdn't find. Have just looked again and still can't find it?

andyh1406 0 votes

There must be an easier way.........

I have spent all day trying to transfer my music and Rekordbox database to my new laptop - all to no avail. I either end up with no cue points or no artwork. Gavin - where is this guide you mention?

andyh1406 0 votes

Well.....after a whole day of faffing about with the delightful Rekordbox i finally transferred my music files to my new laptop. Albeit, with SOME lost artwork, dates and genres.

Gavin, if the help file to which you refer is the one that still resides on the old forum, it might be a good idea to move it to the new (forum)....

Darren, thanks for your help re the "Reload Tag" button. This did indeed help although (not your fault!) the first time i used it I did CTR/A to select my entire collection and it (Rekordbox) crashed half way through the process. It then refused to Reload anything more so I had to delete the database files  and start again! This time I "Reloaded" in stages....... Phew!!!!!

andyh1406 0 votes

I'm sorry about that andyh1406 i had no idea as it worked ok for me hope it didn't cause to much of a problem !!

Darren D 0 votes