Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

5 abonnés S’abonner

E-Errors, Rekordbox Link feature, All not working.

Unfortunatly, i understand there are many whining threads about rekordbox usage. This is one of them.

I'll keep it short, but would like some explainations. Heres my set up

2x CDJ-2000, 1X DJM2000

CDJs linked ethernet into djm 2000. ethernet is connected to labtop. 

Turning on Rekordbox 1.5, but shows no link feature. CDJ's are also 4.04 v.

Second thing is If link feature doesnt work, i was thinking fine, i'll USB my way through to get the full potential of my set up. After transfering music from the bridge of itunes over to rekordbox then exporting them out on to a simple 8 gb usb flash drive. 80 Percent of songs work, but the latter 20 percent always show the E-error. 

i re analyze the bridge, and re sent the playlist into the usb drive. Still exact same songs happen. I buy all my music off beatport. I DO NOT do mp3valv or any of that. I may be missing steps. But I'm frustrated that i cant even expand how i play my sets with out always thinking i should just stick with serato. The point is i don't want to be stairing at a labtop so i want to use the real features that are made and designed for the cdj 2000 and djm 2000. Please help. This customer wants to get his moneys worth for his equipment. I'm open ears on what i need to adjust.

Thank you for your time to respond if you do. 

SpeakerHandz

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

10 commentaires

I can't Provide decent suggestions for more than the Link problem that you're having sadly. Normally the obviouse question to ask if you're having issues with the Link feature appearing:

1. Is your Ethernet port correctly installed with the latest non-beta drivers?
  2. Is your Ethernet port enabled
  3. Do you have any Firewall software enabled (such as windows firewall etc.)
  4. Do you run any other application or service which may occupy your ethernet port (certain applications in certain circumstances need to do this by design)?
Sun-E 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

I'm using the dim 2000 as my Ethernet hub. And firewall ia off.
Not sure what you mean by beta Ethernet.
Even if not link Atleast if someone can explain using USB exporting so my files don't get errorrs when I use my players

SpeakerHandz 0 votes

Try scanning your files with mp3val. Beatport is know to have a few errors in art work and such.
As for link you day all firewalls is off that's good. Double check your wifi is off and there is no Internet sharing turned on.

Morgo 0 votes

I have a macbook pro, and MP3val apparently doesnt work on mac? only windows and linux

SpeakerHandz 0 votes

Turning on Rekordbox 1.5, but shows no link feature. CDJ's are also 4.04 v + 1 This is bullshit

Liam Page 0 votes

@ Liam Page > What equipment are you using in your set-up, and how do you have it all connected? i.e. computer type, operating system, CDJ model, mixer model if applicable, and USB switch model if applicable.

Just to make sure... confirm you have your CDJ's linked via ethernet to your computer. Double check these connections just in case one may be loose. As stated above, confirm your firewall and wireless are shut off to avoid any transferring issues. Then power up your CDJ's, open up Rekordbox, and make sure you press the "Link" button on your CDJ's and confirm they are lit. Within a few seconds, the "Link" box should appear in the bottom left corner of Rekordbox.

If you've double checked all of this and there are till issues, just send a reply and I'll try to help as best I can. 

Thanks,

Foster 

Foster 0 votes

@Liam > Saying "This is bullshit" without providing any information as to your setup / problem, really doesn't help you at all.

Pulse 0 votes