@Colin > Thanks for the info. Are you using music that was imported via iTunes bridge or have you possibly moved any of the audio files from their original source location?
RekordBox 1.5 / Laptop / CDJ & DJM 2000 / E-8302 / C611: Problem
- I want to use Rekordbox, my laptop, and the C/DJ(M) 2000's.
- RekordBox works perfectly with the C/DJ(M) 2000's when I use a SD card
- I have set the ICS connections as suggested
- The firewall allows RekordBox / Pioneer products through
- I have the same problem when using the DJM 2000 as a hub or connecting a single CDJ2000 directly to the laptop
- RekordBox sees the C/DJ(M) 2000's and shows the status (green / orange) when CD's are played
- The CDJ sees the RekordBox (with around 2,500 tunes) BUT when i select the link nothing happens
- If I drag and drop a file onto the linked CDJ in RekordBox I get the E-8302 Player Error (C611)
Answers to 'pre-submission'questions:
0) I have read the 'READ THIS FIRST'
1) My OS is Windows 7 Professional
2) OS Type is 64bit
3) RekordBox 1.5
4) LAN link used via DJM 2000 / also tried connecting both my CDJ2000's (one at a time!) directly to laptop (same errors)
5) Hard drive is an NTFS 320GB HDD internal to my laptop (Lenovo X220). It has two partitions Windows OS and a Lenovo Recovery partition
6) I have not scanned my file for errors on my PC HDD (what would I use to do this) but they work fine when I use a SD card
7) Yes, the HDD of my PC has no errors
8) RekordBox does not crash on my PC but I get an error message on the CDJ2000 saying E-8302 Player Error (C611)
9) This happens everytime I try to use RekordBox / PC / CDJ
10) My set up is a follows:
- DJM 2000 (V4.05)
- 2 x CDJ 2000 (V2.0)
- RekordBox 1.5
- Lenovo Thinkpad X220 (Core i7 / Windows 7 Pro 64 / 320GB HDD / 8GB RAM)
Any advice you can give would be gratefully received!
Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.
@Pulse. Yes. I use iTunes to manage my whole music collection and used the bridge to import some of the collection to RekordBox. I'm guessing the mapping from RekordBox box to the actual file locations is causing a problem for the link?
@Colin > Yeah, that sounds to be the problem - especially if you allow iTunes to manage the location of the music itself; changes made to the ID3 tags can result in a change in file location, thus breaking the database and screwing with the link. Try importing a problematic track directly into Rekordbox and see if the error still occurs.
Pulse - Does this mean people using iTunes to manage their collection cannot use Rekordbox while DJing? Is there a workaround? I ran into the same issue as above and manually importing the track into Rekordbox solved the C611 issue.
@Pulse. I think I actually imported my main connection 'directly' using the import settings from the File menu but let my try what you suggest and I will let you know. I am away from home at the moment so it may be later in the week before I get back to you.
@Colin > Following up on this old topic; were you able to resolve the issue?
I no longer have this problem. After a HDD crash on my laptop I relinstalled all the software but imported my music directly into Rekordbox rather than via iTunes.
@Colin > Thanks for the response. Let us know if you encounter any other problems.