Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

1 abonné S’abonner

Editing tracks problem.

I had a load of tunes exported from rekordbox to my usb but the names where all a mess. Sorted them last night. Deleted the folder on the usb and exported the folder again but all the names are the same and not changed.

Anyone help?

Thanks

Steve Davies

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

5 commentaires

@Steve > Sorted them where?  In rekordbox?  When you deleted the folder on the USB, which folder did you delete?  There is more than just the CONTENTS folder!

Pulse 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Hi pulse. I sorted my files in rekordbox. Folder was called new tunes. Put artist in right places etc then deleted the folder on my USB stick. Then clicked export on that folder again but the names where just how they were even tho iv changed them in rb. Thanks

Steve Davies 0 votes

@Steve > Sorry, what folder was called "tunes" ?

If you updated fields for tracks within rekordbox and then exported them to your USB drive (after you deleted the CONTENTS folder), you'll have the problem that the database still exists on the export; it simply replaces the audio files, not the data associated.  Format the export drive and try again.

Pulse 0 votes

Is there away to delete the database just for that folder as I have loads for 1 playlist like new tunes, rnb, house etc. it took ages transferring all my music don't fancy formatting it just to up a few fields. Thanks

Steve Davies 0 votes

You've likely messed things up a bit, your best bet would be to wipe the export drive and re-export everything.

Pulse 0 votes