Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

1 abonné S’abonner

Coloured Memory Markers?

This one is for Pulse & Gav? Not sure whether this should be in RecordBox or CDJ2000 topics...

The dot matrix waveform displays on the CDJ2000's are capable of showing varying colours? Yellow/Orange for Memory Markers and Red for Hot Cues A,B,C?

Could Rekordbox/CDJ firmware be updated to show other colours? I know we can give the entire track a colour but I think coloured markers to indicate vocal sections or mix out point could be a useful addition?

n1ck76

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

2 commentaires

Yes, it's a colour display but the software isn't configured for differently coloured markers and while it's a valid suggestion,  I don't expect that it would be a change made to the current generation of player.

Pulse 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Hi Pulse, thanks for the response. I understand that the software engineers are probably still trying to figure out why the small percentage of other people players are still not functioning perfectly and providing additional features is quite probably way down the tick list.

Surely when the new generation of CDJ player comes out, its hardware will not be that radically different to the current CDJ? That when its released, that its software updates won't apply in part to previous CDJ's. I use the analogy of an apple product: when it releases a firmware update, some of the software update will provide new features to old products but hardware is limiting barrier for full functionality of all features.

It's would be a shame that we have paid nearly £1500 for each of these CDJ's and that there current functionality could be expanded with a software update but probably won't. 

Even though I have upgraded to the latest Macbook, iPhone and still kicking about the original iPad, my previous ones have improved even though a newer product has come out.

Rant over, on with the rest of my day! 

n1ck76 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien