Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

tempo tap for beatgrid

I have just come from Traktor over to rekordbox because I want to get rid of using my mac and prepare files before I go anywhere. I find my laptop a hinderance. Rekordbox appears to be pretty good but I was wondering whether there would be plans to tap the beats as this would be an easier way to create beatgrids?

Joe Ainsworth

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

3 commentaires

Do you really think so?  I've never been very good at using tap tempo buttons.  This would not be accurate enough, IMO.

Honestly, most purchased music has a fairly stable tempo which is easy to beatgrid inside Rekordbox.  Only every once in a while do I find a track that does not have a perfectly stable tempo, so when I find those I use Ableton Live to warp them and render to a new file which fixes the issue.

Fuse Promote 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

I think it would be quicker you can then just shift the grid left or right. It works very well in traktor. But maybe I stand corrected.

The only reason I bring this up is because I had trouble beatgriding hip hop but the more i've fiddled with it I think I may have cracked it.

I have no idea how to use ableton unfortunately.

Joe Ainsworth 0 votes

It's honestly faster and more accurate to let the software pick it up then adjust them afterward.

Pulse 0 votes