Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

1 abonné S’abonner

exporting multiple playlists to a device

Is it possible to export multiple playlists at the same time (when they are not in the same folder) to a device? I tried to select more than one playlist, but it seems that this is not possible and that you have to export each playlist one by one? Or am i missing something?

Thanks!

s_decoster

Cette publication n’accepte pas de commentaire.

6 commentaires

A good tip I found is to create a 'transfer' playlist folder, copy all your playlists in there and then drag the folder to the USB to do it in one go. You can then take them out of the transfer folder and delete it once copied across.

Phil 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Gavin/Pulse - Can this be added for a future change, selecting 20 or so playlists to export and just leaving rekordbox to do it's job would be soooooo much nicer than sitting infront of it like watching paint dry ;-)

MrChukkel 0 votes

Yep.  Total epic failure FFS.  Have a think Pioneer, cheers

Jack McCord 0 votes

If you consider this "total epic failure FFS", I'd hate to hear your reaction to the armageddon later today.

This has been suggested to the engineers for a future update.

Gavin 0 votes

Pulse, normally I put all playlists in one folder and export the folder. However today I wanted to divide my 50+ playlists into different folders. Still no option to select multiple playlists (in order to drag them together to a folder)?

Thanks!

s_decoster 0 votes