@Kid Sleazy > It sounds like your errors are similar to @koobah's problems in this thread; please make sure you have the EXACT SAME USERNAME for your new account as you did on your old computer.
Link Players displayed, but music not playing.
0) Have you read the "READ ME FIRST" thread in its entirety before posting: Yes, I swear it!
1) Operating System: Windows 7
2) OS Type: 64bit
3) Rekordbox version: 1.52
4) Using LINK:Yes
4a) LINK Connection method: DJM900 Nexus
4b) Using with CDJs: 2 x CDJ 900
5) Hard drive / Flash drive / SD card file system: NTFS N/A
5a) Does the device have multiple partitions: Yes N/A
5b) If it's a flash drive, is it a U3 device: N/A
5c) With what utility did you format the device:Windows N/A
6) Have you scanned your files for errors:Yes
7) Have you scanned your drive for errors: Yes
8) Is Rekordbox crashing at all: No
8a) If crashing, is it resulting in: N/A
8b) If not crashing, are there any error messages: No (CDJ Error E8302)
9) Are you able to repeat / reproduce the problem: Yes
9a) If yes, can you do it consistently: Yes
10) Any other notes regarding your setup only: My set up has changed in that I have a new laptop, I have been using the rest of the set up for approx 1 year with no problems.
Provide as much detail of the issue here: Everything sets up correctly and appears to be fine until I drag and drop a track on the virtual Link player, the Link player flashes but remains white, with the CDJ displying an egg timer before timing out to the above error message.
Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.