Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

3 abonnés S’abonner

RecordboxBox 1.5.3 Playlists,how to export.

hi

i am trying to figurate how can i  export my playlist but i can't,with right click in the playlists the choice for this is black and didn't work.

i use iMac 10.7.3

thnaks

Ιθυνων Νους

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

8 commentaires

Might seem like a silly question but do you have either a USB flash drive or hard drive connected so you can export your playlists. 

Hesitant 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

i have a 2tb ,i must use external usb flash drive ????or external hard drive???

my 2 tb is internal ,is the hard drive of my mac.

Ιθυνων Νους 0 votes

That is why you cannot export playlist. You will need to connect an external hard drive or flash drive. But if you are only using your internal hard drive connect you computer using the link (LAN cable) and use rekordbox. Exporting is only if your connecting a device to your CDJs.

Hesitant 0 votes

@Hesitant thanks,i have 2 cdj 2000 connect it via lag hub with my iMac,i ll try a usb flash memory.

@PULSE i already read it but can't figurate the way for my problem,olso i check the forum before post but didn't find question like mine.

thanks

Ιθυνων Νους 0 votes

i have another questions about playlist,i want only save the playlists as m3u8,with the right click the mp3 copy in my flash drive,i don't want this,i want only the playlists,how can this be?

thanks

Ιθυνων Νους 0 votes

right click on the playlist, select "Save playlist info", choose location and m3u8 and it will save it, you can then import to a program like iTunes to play or burn, just tried it step for step and it worked perfect

BriChi 0 votes

@BriChi

thanks very must,i didn't see that theres olso the m3u8 under the txt .

have a nice day

Ιθυνων Νους 0 votes