Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

1 abonné S’abonner

File management

I've analyzed all my tracks and exported them via RB. In my USB stick there's a "Contents" folder which contains all my music but it sorts out only according to the artists not the genre. According to the RB Devices section I have 2 playlist in my USB stick but as I said before I only see the artists as folders. Will I see the genre folder in the cdj2000's or do I have to search through all the artists to find the tune I'm looking for?

Sorry for my english btw :)

aaksoydan

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

3 commentaires

You need to enable the other browsing methods on the device; this will get you started:

Pulse 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Thank you for the reply

I've watched this video before the download. So everything looks fine when I press the playlist I can see my playlists, all sorted out by genre. But all my files in the USB stick sorted out by the artist name, so I have lots of folders with the artists name not 2 main folders, which are the genre folders

Sorry for my english

aaksoydan 0 votes

Don't use the contents folder; if you've exported them, the CDJ2000 (or 900, or 850 or 350) will see the rekordbox database and allow you to browse by the various methods noted in the video I linked (Artist, Album, BPM, Color, Genre, etc).

Pulse 0 votes