Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

Rekordbox not seeing CDJ 900's over Pro Link

Hi

I have been through the forum and net and cannot find anything about this.  

I've been happily using the Pro DJ Link for over 8 months on my new Win 7 64 bit laptop and am used to the updates so checking the firewall and setting up is not a problem but for some reason the Link just wouldn't start one day.  I have checked everything in the "Please read..." article and nothing worked.  I updated everything, still nothing and have reverted back to RB 1.5.3.

The only thing I can think of that has happened recently is a windows update.  I'm not sure but I think it didn't work after that.  The update happened sometime last week.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Martin Foster

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

9 commentaires

Hi

I checked through the updates and only found two that mentioned any network type changes in them and I uninstalled them and still no joy.  I've attached screen shot of the updates that have been applied.  I have definitely used it after the 12th April so I'm not sure which one it could be?

Let me know if there is any more info you think might be useful.

Thanks

Martin Foster 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

@Martin > It might not even be one of the updates causing the problem.  Try the following, just as a troubleshooting test:

• connect only ONE CDJ directly to the computer and make sure the cables are seated correctly

• disable the wifi (if applicable)

• disable any firewalls

• start rekordbox and see if you can link

Pulse 0 votes

Hi Pulse

I've given that a go and nothing.  I deleted all of the firewall settings so I would get asked the questions again when I open rekordbox just in case.  I've also tried different cables and both CDJ's.

I just booted up my old laptop and made a connection with no issues

Martin Foster 0 votes

Hi

Do you have any ideas, this is getting frustrating now :-(

Martin Foster 0 votes

I've also check all the above....after having all the crashing issues now I cant Link my CDJ900's.....Frustrating is not the word....!

G S Samra 0 votes

Glad I'm not alone!  Seems like we've been forgotten about.

Do you have trackor installed.  I installed that recently and its the only other thing I can think could be causing a problem.

Martin Foster 0 votes

You've not been forgotten, just a little busy 'round here.

Do you happen to have a manually assigned IP address on the LAN of the W7-64 laptop?

Pulse 0 votes

Thanks for the reply pulse.

It obtains an IP address automatically  for both IPv4 and v6.

Martin Foster 0 votes