Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

1 abonné S’abonner

RB renames playlists after export to device and there is no Tracks to be found!

Hello Everybody,

I use an APPLE Macbook PRO Intel i7 with OSX 10.7.3

Both REKORDBOX and CDJs are running on the latest FW.

Now when exporting my playlists to an external device RB turned all my different playlists into playlists with the name 'CHEMICAL BROTHERS'. When trying to open these 'Playlist' no tracks or music would appear! Also the CDJs don't find any tracks on that device anymore.

When I go to the REKORDBOX section (left column) all playlists and music are still there. But I can't DJ out of this column with a USB device.

Anyone knows how to erase what I see in the right column without losing all original playlists, cuepoints and music?

tannysunny

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

4 commentaires

Well, where shall that backup come from? I have an external HD with all my music AND the Rekordbox Database on it. This is also the HD I am usually going out to DJ with. Its all on ONE HD.

tannysunny 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

If I export the PL to an external drive individually I can export them. Is there any way of importing those PL back from the external device onto my main Rekordbox HD ?

tannysunny 0 votes

The backup database is located in the folder as per the instructions I linked.  The database is NOT on the external device; it's in a hidden folder on your system drive.  This has nothing to do with the playlists.

Pulse 0 votes