Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

1 abonné S’abonner

transfering to usb issues

when im exporting my playlists to usb one it takes for ever and two i keep getting an error message saying cant find file or file format wrong yet the tracks work fine in the playlist and in my collection. im using version 1.5.4 any ideas on this asap as other wise i have a shed load of tunes im going to have to burn on to cd.

danny cotton

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

6 commentaires

Try downgrading to 1.5.3 for the meantime and see if that resolves your issues.

Pulse 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

the link you have for version 1.5.3 just comes up as a winzip file which it wants me to register to. is there an other link i can use ?

danny cotton 0 votes

The file is zipped - Winzip is simply your default program for unzipping.  As you're on Windows, you can simply use the native unzipping, or you can get 7zip (a great freebie).  Once the file is unzipped, then you will have the file to run/install.

Pulse 0 votes

I have downgraded to 1.5.3 and when i export my play lists to usb it only works on some of my memory sticks is there a way of formatting the ones that don't work so it accepts the rekordbox file as I always get a error code 8308 or something like that come up on the decks. I have deleted and formatted useing my pc software countless time to remove any bugs thinking it was that. im really stuck here so if anyone can throw me a bone that would be much appreciated.

oh and just to clarify all my usb sticks did work properly with the rekordbox program :) 

danny cotton 0 votes

Use a non-Windows tool (such as SwisKnife) to format the drives -- and do it twice, then re-export.  If your files are playing within rekordbox, they should have no problems once they're exported.

Pulse 0 votes