Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

3 abonnés S’abonner

Sync with Google Drive like we do Dropbox

Hi Pulse, or anyone who can get this, can someone get the new google drive to sync with RB the same way Dropbox does. G_Drive offers 5gb for free vs DB 2gb :)

right now we use the command 

ln -s ~/Library/Pioneer ~/Dropbox     you would think just doing 

ln -s ~/Library/Pioneer ~/google drive  would work because thats where the new folder lies but no, I get "ln: Drive: No such file or directory" and I have no clue on programming or terminal commands. 

thanks to anyone who is interested in using and figuring this out

BriChi

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

3 commentaires

Problem is the space - try putting quotation marks around the "google drive" and it should recognize it.

Pulse 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Brichi, in a recent post of you (22 Jan) I read that you use dropbox for syncing your database. Were there any drawbacks with goodle drive? I want to sync my database  too and i would like to know whether google docs or dropbox is more convenient.

I am busy with re-ripping all my cd's to aif instead of mp3 since rekordbox changed all my cuepoints a couple of ms  and I had to start from scratch all over again...

s_decoster 0 votes

Solution for space: Use MEGA! 50GB free storage, and encrypted.

http://mega.co.nz

But make sure you run the mega client when you do rekordbox changes, because if you delete a file without mega running, it will just redownload the file again when you start mega.

DJ HeroS 0 votes