Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

RekordBox "crashing files" infos

Hello,

Situation: I love to set my cue points on my CDJ's (2000), so I always first export tracks to USB from my collection, then do all my stuff on CDJ's and finally update my collection into rekordbox.

But, when I did this, RB crash on load or when I try to update the collection, [no message or something, just crash].

Since I really don't want to redo everything, I've investigated a lot to find the problem, and I finally get my collection updated fine ;)

What I did is remove folder one by one in .PIONEER/USBANLZ on my USB Stick until RB stop crashing, and then isolated "problematics' files

3 files were causing issues [DAT files], I simply removed those 3 files from my USB stick to solve the issue.

I think it can be usefull for RB developers to have those files, so I kept them but don't know where to send them, if you can give me an email or something...

[sorry for my english, I'm french]

Hope it will help improve RB ;)

QD.

CueDee

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

5 commentaires

@CueDee > When you removed those DAT files, you removed the data associated to those three audio files.  If you were to load them on the player, they won't have a waveform.

If you can stick them on Dropbox, I'll get them to the engineers and see if they can find any problems with the files.

Pulse 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Thanks, I'll pass them along -- I'm sure they'll have questions for you.

Pulse 0 votes

Hi, I am running RB v1.6.2.  When I try to update collection from my usb drive, RB immediately crashes.  Any thoughts??

JS

Jon Scott 0 votes

@CueDee and @Jon > The engineers located the issue causing your problems and it will be resolved in the next update.  Thanks for your patience in the meantime!

Pulse 0 votes