Situation: I love to set my cue points on my CDJ's (2000), so I always first export tracks to USB from my collection, then do all my stuff on CDJ's and finally update my collection into rekordbox.
But, when I did this, RB crash on load or when I try to update the collection, [no message or something, just crash].
Since I really don't want to redo everything, I've investigated a lot to find the problem, and I finally get my collection updated fine ;)
What I did is remove folder one by one in .PIONEER/USBANLZ on my USB Stick until RB stop crashing, and then isolated "problematics' files
3 files were causing issues [DAT files], I simply removed those 3 files from my USB stick to solve the issue.
I think it can be usefull for RB developers to have those files, so I kept them but don't know where to send them, if you can give me an email or something...
[sorry for my english, I'm french]
Hope it will help improve RB ;)