Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

3 abonnés S’abonner

Import all iTunes playlists to RB?

Is there an easy way to import ALL your playlists from iTunes bridge to RB playlists?  Someone I know has about 100 playlists in iTunes, they show up in bridge but does he really have to drag each playlist one at a time to the RB local playlist area?

BriChi

Cette publication n’accepte pas de commentaire.

6 commentaires

I have not used Bridge in a long time so I can't remember the answer to this or not....

If you put your iTunes playlists into a Folder, can you drag the folder from Bridge intoRekordbox?

Fuse Promote 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Thanks Fuse, yes but then you have to still individually in iTunes drag each playlist into a folder, so its kinda the same thing, I don't get why you cannot select more then 1 playlist at a time, even in iTunes!

BriChi 0 votes

Brichi - dragging the playlists into an iTunes folder is a one time thing.  You can then work off this folder and import the folder (and its playlists) into rekordbox when you need to.  

Charles 0 votes

I'll pass it along to the engineers -- I figure it's probably because you could have a bajillion songs in each playlist and they don't want to burden the software...?

Pulse 0 votes

Pulse - I've not seen any DJ software with this multi select import feature.  You generally have to use a third party app.

Charles 0 votes

ok, thank you Charles and Pulse, i will let the user know

BriChi 0 votes