Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

3 abonnés S’abonner

[CLOSED] How do i "Lock" the buttom LINK bar in recordbox?

Hey, I'm looking for some help.

I can't figure how to lock the CDJ to their propper side in Recordbox, can it really be true you need to move the icon's EVERY time you launch recordbox?

when i start up record box and connekt my two linked deck's and 900 mixer,  (Decks are adressed to channel 2 and 3) number 3 decks is at my right hans side in flightcase, 2 in left side, but on connekt they both appear in left side of the mixer, and i'd really like to stand as in my setup, is that possible???

And just a quickie more, WHEN i link my CDJ/DJM up to my Macbook, i need to "allow" them to cummunicate with my laptop, this box also appears every time, is there any way to "always" acept the CDJ/DJM ?

Sorry for bad english ;) hope you get what i mean, and i pray for a fast anwser, have postet some pic's but only 1 CDJ appears, ad the other is at maintinence right now. 

Mads K. Jensen

Cette publication n’accepte pas de commentaire.

5 commentaires

Anyone ?  cannot be true no one has read this yet?

Mads K. Jensen 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

what happens if you address them as 1 and 2, do you own 3 decks? 

BriChi 0 votes

it always goes back to default,

i arrange mine as 2 mixer 3 4 but if i restart the software it goes back to 2 3 mixer 4

its never bothered me enuff to go into print but yea it would be nice if it stayed as i would like.

Nick Hilton 0 votes

No, i own 2 decks, BUT, as i''m using the Pro DJ link for Fader start, then i need  to sync Player No. and channle No. to the same No. =)  Elesway it won't work =)

Mads K. Jensen 0 votes

We'll put that in as a comment to the engineers.  Thanks for your feedback.

Pulse 0 votes