Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

I googled rekordbox

Its been crashing on me and completely locking up comp to where ctrl alt del doesnt work. I said eff rekorbox!! actually googled eff rekordbox!!

I feel like jumping to vinyl..

pete d

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

7 commentaires

Have you asked for help ?

many people have had problems with rekordbox but it is now better than it ever has been but we know its not perfect.

9 times out of 10 its down to content.

Nick Hilton 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Nah i'll just down grade to 1.5.3.  That version was working half descent.

Its pretty evident 1.5.4 isnt gonna work for... most likely due to content like you said.

Just a just super frustrating  working with this software.  You get what you pay for right.

pete d 0 votes

Yeah i directly downloaded from the site. Im installing fresh on new computers.

Yeah half assing everything seems so be the thing with Pioneer Dj it seems. Someone from high up needs to clean up this mess.

Thanks Phonix.

Be ready for my ranting if I waste my whole weekend on trying to get it running :)  

pete d 0 votes

If you are a first-time user, 1.5.4 is just fine, it's only the upgraders who are advised to stay with their current version.

@pete > Problems with rekordbox crashing are typically because of bad files being imported.  I see you have another thread open so I'll leave that one to solving the problems rather than spreading the support over multiple threads.

Pulse 0 votes