Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

5 abonnés S’abonner

XDJ-Aero App

Will the App for the XDJ be Rekordbox and which phone (iPhone or Android) would be better suited and more stable? I heard and read that iOS is a lot better for audio and music apps.

Noor Daniel

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

13 commentaires

@Noor > It would be a bad idea not to include both major smartphone systems so I would say both iOS and Android. One is as equally stable as the other in my opinion.

Gavin 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Hey Gavin, I just got the app for my Android and it works great. Going to mess around with it and learn how to use it but so far it's pretty smooth.

Noor Daniel 0 votes

I question I have is how do you delete a song in the app.
For example an album I have bought from iTunes includes a mix to the album.
When I click add all songs it imports all the tracks including the mix.

Now I appreciate you can just click each track separately and it's not a hassle.
However as I forgot about the mix track it is now in my library and taking up memory.

Luckily my iPad is a 64gb version but with some people having 16bg devices it could become a potential problem for people.

Ben 0 votes

Is there a place to write about the Android rekordbox app?

It does not support AIFF, which to me makes it useless :(

DJ SPiRiTMooN 0 votes

@Spiritmoon > Yes, this issue has been brought up already. I believe it is a file transfer limitation.

Gavin 0 votes

@Gavin > With a basic knowledge of wireless and flash memory, or using the phone with a wire in the USB port, I don't understand 'file transfer limitation'

Am I missing something?

DJ SPiRiTMooN 0 votes

I don't understand why it should be a file transfer limitation? I can sync playlists with AIFF files and even full length mixes (1h mix is approx. 650MB) to my iPhone from iTunes over WiFi, so why shouldn't it work to sync AIFF files from rekordbox to the rekordbox app?

oakstream 0 votes

^^^ Good point, it should work with no problem if you are capable of doing that.

How much memory does the CDJs have?

My assumption is when a song is sent to the cdjs, its loaded on the internal limited memory.  Maybe its a hardware limitation? maybe cdj3k will be able to do it lol

Painless Wolf 0 votes