Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

1 abonné S’abonner

RekordBox App & Rekordbox 1.5.3

Hello,

It is a very good idea about the rekordbox app, but make sure it works properly before you release it!

I'm using rekordbox 1.5.3 (also tried on 1.5.4), and an Iphone 3GS with the latest firmware. When I try connecting to rekordbox (when setting the device name on my iphone to 'heros'), rekordbox gives me a message: The following mobile systems are found: "'" Would you like to use this with Rekordbox? (note this is a translation from dutch to english). Ok that is not my name but I press yes. It gets until 48% loading on Rekordbox, then everytime Rekordbox crashes, but on my iphone it says it is connected, and after a while: 'the connection with rekordbox is accidentally interrupted'.

I hope you find a solution for this because It is not working at all for me right now..

running windows 7 32bit

HeroS

crash log for the interested:

Naam van toepassing met fout: Rekordbox.exe, versie: 1.5.3.6, tijdstempel: 0x4f7074ec  (name of program with error)

Naam van module met fout: ntdll.dll, versie: 6.1.7601.17725, tijdstempel: 0x4ec49b60 (name of module with error)

Uitzonderingscode: 0xc0000374 (exceptioncode)

Foutoffset: 0x000c380b (error offset)

Id van proces met fout: 0x2368 (id of process with error)

Starttijd van toepassing met fout: 0x01cd7fa2d83e87ec (starttime of program with error)

Pad naar toepassing met fout: D:\Program Files\Pioneer\rekordbox 1.5.3\Rekordbox.exe (path to program with error)

Pad naar module met fout: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll (path to module with error)

Rapport-id: 20b57047-eb96-11e1-94ff-001e8ca9a97c 

DJ HeroS

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

6 commentaires

Oops sorry it didn't gave me a new message that there was a new rekordbox 1.6.2! Downloading now

DJ HeroS 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien