Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

1 abonné S’abonner

Different Sized Album Art Added An Issue?

Hi All !

I am going through the long process of cleaning up mp3s in itunes, getting rid of comments etc as well as adding album art, my question is i am having to add alot manually many with different sizes is this a potential problem with exporting to rekordbox as far as crashes? or does it automatically resize? i read a issue a while back but that was regarding imbedded art in uncompressed files.

DJ Nick Lee

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

4 commentaires

@Nick > Personally, I hate album art. I find it unnecessary and has the potential to, sometimes, cause issues.

Rekordbox does resize (and compress) the artwork before exporting it but I'd leave it out.

Gavin 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

ok ill delete it all i see there is a way by selecting all the tracks in itunes and select remove downloaded album art, ive added my media to rekordbox by dragging direct from itunes, rather than the bridge. how do i achieve this without losing all my pre prepared tracks in rekordbox and cue points? 

DJ Nick Lee 0 votes

I've never had any problems with album arts and I have different sizes from 350 x 350px up to 600 x 600px.

But I always follow these rules: I only use .jpg's and I keep the album art file size below 100kb.

oakstream 0 votes