Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

4 abonnés S’abonner

Beat Grids

Just a quick 'un;

Does rekordbox automatically save adjustments made, such as beat grids, as I see no option for saving?

Is this also true when setting them via CDJ 2000nexus?

I just don't want to spend loads of time setting beat grids and rekordbox not saving them...

Shªun_N

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

3 commentaires

yes, when you use the nexus, you have to right click the song and select "update collection", in this way rekordbox gets the cue points you installed via the cdj's

s_decoster 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

well for the pioneer rekord box software, the beat grid is terrible and I think its holding back the software from not working out in the field. you guys need to add more guide lines in the software so if the red main line is off then you can try a green line our another blue line or something like that just like serato. because in rekord box when you match and sync up the red line perfectly wit the playing track most of the times its way off and that is not professional at all. Pioneer please don't tell me to go and edit a billion tracks every day, and plus it takes a lot of years and time to do that proses. please fix the problem so that dj-s can be more confident to use the program at their gigs and not just for practice at home. I am tired of using serato. I pay for this software and I expect better from pioneer. and also there is a lot of good things I like about the software but the issue I stated above is a major issue if you are going to play for people professionally. thank you 

richard barr 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien