Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

WHY ARE PIONEER STAYING SILENT ABOUT REKORDBOX? PLEASE SAY SOMETHING....!

I've already posted on here a few times, but as the week wears on, I'm a bit baffled as to why there's been no officlal statement on here from Pioneer DJ about the problems a LOT of users are having with the new Update and also why they haven't made a previous version available for download to users experiencing problems? Even Apple apologised after their fiasco with maps on the last iPhone, and that is a company not known for being apologetic!

PLEASE Pioneer DJ/Gavin, will you say something to us lot at the sharp end of this problem? As I've said before, many if not most of the Rekordbox users are DJs who earn a living from DJ-ing in clubs and who made the jump to Rekordbox because of their trust in Pioneer products. By staying silent and offering no help to us, you are really damaging your reputation with the people who helped make it in the first place. I am working again this weekend and am looking at having no choice but to go back to Traktor, which I don't want to have to do unless absolutely necessary.I can't afford to go out there again this week and have to cut another set short because I can't play the music on my USBs - that's MY reputation that gets damaged in such a situation, not yours.

I and many of my friends who DJ, have constantly praised Rekordbox to non-users and encouraged them to make the switch. You could at least give us some kind of update and let us know what's going on to solve the problems.

David Dunne.

David Dunne

Cette publication n’accepte pas de commentaire.

4 commentaires

This rekordbox dream would be so good if it was true, I would definately stop using traktor if it worked well. But you guys give us no choice, at the same time Native Instruments is making more reliable softwares than ever. 

But you don't really care for the djs right? They are not the ones who are going to buy your over-priced cdj-2000s, but when club owners realise your equipment is just getting old, things are going to change.

Daniel Gomes de Oliveira 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

@David > Users are being supported on a case-by-case basis, trying to resolve the issues as many of them are simply a lack of users following instructions or doing something incorrectly.  There are a lot of topics for us to cover here and your patience is appreciated.

Pulse 0 votes

Thank you Pulse - All I/we wanted was some kind of response.

David Dunne 0 votes

@David > I've mailed many users who have had issues and the majority of problems boil down to user error. Its necessary for us to assess each topic as quickly as possible to get the engineers on the case - we will get to every ticket.

Gavin 0 votes