Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

Please please please

Hi, please make adjusting the beatgrid possible whilst the link is active for the next release. I personally cannot see why this would be ommitted and it's even more important for anyone with the Nexus decks. 

Thanks in advance and all the best for 2013

Paul Moran

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

4 commentaires

What're you talking about, the beatgrid has always been adjustable

Click the arrow in the bottom right corner of the wave form grid, and then press the little white/blue line to set your beat grid 

T-Top 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

?? You can't adjust the beatgrid whilst the link is active and you are playing live. I'm talking about being able to adjust the beatgrids from RB on my computer whilst a record is playing and the link is active. If you can then fantastic I can't and its really annoying.

Paul Moran 0 votes

Ohhhhh sorry I missed that part about the link lol. Yeah, it would be nice but I think the cdjs would need some kind of firmware update to support a dynamic (changing) library as well

T-Top 0 votes

No worries T-Top you might be right but so long as the track isn't on the deck then I'd have thought any updates on the RB database should be okay. If its a technical limitation then fine I just wish pioneer would clarify why this isn't available.

Happy New Year !

Paul Moran 0 votes