Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

1 abonné S’abonner

Rekordbox 2.0.2 won't start. from new install. at all. on MAC. "application not responding"

0) Have you read the "READ ME FIRST" thread in its entirety before posting: Yes, I swear it!

1) Operating System: OSX 10.7.5

2) OS Type: ?

3) Rekordbox version: 2.0.2

8) Is Rekordbox crashing at all: Yes.

8a) If crashing, is it resulting in: "hanging" at attempted launch.  aka the rainbow wheel of doom.

9) Are you able to repeat / reproduce the problem: unfortunately yes.  every time i try to open the program.

9a) If yes, can you do it consistently: Yes

i DLd rekordbok 1.5.2 a while ago, and installed the package into my macbook air, but i could never get the program to open.  every time i tried to open the program, the Mac rainbow wheel of doom would just spin and nothing would happen.  while this was happening, if i looked in the dock at the rekordbox icon, all i would see was Application not Responding, and i'd have to force quit.  i gave up and forgot about it, because it was a pain, but then i saw there was new software and downloaded that (2.0.2.9), installed it with no problem, clicked on it to open it, and lo and behold: the same exact  non-result.

before you ask, i don't have any problems with other software on my computer.  my mac runs totally smoothly in all other ways, but for some reason it seems dead set on me continuing to just spin vinyl, as it won't let me open rekordbox.  

i already use some music on USB sticks with CDJ 2000s, just without the rekordbox software.  i just bought some SD cards because i'm heading to a venue where some friends of mine had their USB sticks nabbed by a person in the crowd, and i thought this would be a good time to try to get the rekordbox software going.  

i'm puzzled.  any help would be appreciated.

j

jams jerfy

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.