Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

Please Help!! rekordbox link/cdj2000nxs/djm900nxs

I know some of you might think this is a silly question to ask but I'm truly frustrated with Pioneer's rekordbox "link" function.

I CANNOT for the love of me find a simple answer to my question. Online forums, Manual's. You would think that after spending

5,700.00 US Dollars on new pioneer gear that there would be a little more detailed video/audio walkthrough's available to folks who

dish out that kind of cash. If I knew it would be this difficult to hook this ish up I would of NEVER sold my Serato Box.

Gear: Cdj 2000 Nexus (x2) / Djm900 Nexus

Question:

Does the switch/hub used to hook up the gear to laptop etc. need an "ACTUAL" internet connection to function? (i.e. DSL, WiFi)

Freaking hope not since I live in a rural area without any fast DSL packages in my area.

Manuel Murillo

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

3 commentaires

nope, just need a switch and some cables. 

are you on a pc or mac?

BriChi 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

it is pretty simply then, I am assuming you have no antivirus on the mac?

simply plug all the ethernet cables from the cdj's and djm into the switch port 1,2 and 3, then plug your laptop into port 4, power everything up, make sure your wireless is off on the mac just to be safe, also make sure you have the latest version of RB also, the later 1.x.x version does not work with the nexus decks. Once thats all up you should open RB 2.0.1 or 2.0.2 and see a link button on the bottom left of RB, click it and now everything is linked, press the RB button on each nexus to browse the library. 

If this does not all work can you maybe shoot a quick video and post it so we can see everything you are using and doing 

BriChi 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien