Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

5 abonnés S’abonner

Any word on a new RB update ?

Given the fact that the current version doesn't work too well with Nexus are we any closer to getting an update that will enable us to use sync and quantize more effectively ?

Paulm72

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

11 commentaires

So i've just experimented by loading up an old RB version 1.4.1 and reviewed the beat grids that were analysed with 2.0.2 and they are way off and more akin to what you see on the nexus players with the markers too far into the beat.

Please can Pioneer confirm this in hand and give us an indication of when our Nexus players will work as advertised ?

Paulm72 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Most releases were within 2 months last year... so let's hope it will be soon.. very soon.

No use in setting cue points when most likely we have to do it again, when they fix another issue... 

Disappointing....

RamonCC 0 votes

watched on Youtube the pioneer movie about the slip feature and saw a comment from PioneerDJglobal that a new release is coming early February which fixes exporting and crashing. 

Let's hope it fixes the beatgrids as well

youtube: cdj-2000nexus Slip Tutorial

RamonCC 0 votes

nice spot Ramon - this issue has taken the gloss off my nexus decks (again). If they sort out the software the set up will be truly incredible ! 

Paulm72 0 votes

But at least the other issues are fixed... ;-)

I can't wait for early February! Oh wait, is that eary February right now or 2014? ;-) I kid the Pioneer

Justin time for some Hardstyle! 0 votes

Curious, why can't RB put the WAV format artist and song in the correct places? I always have to cut and paste this crap to the correct spot. I know software can do it. I hope the update makes RB smarter in this case, would save a ton of time... Only thing better would be for RB to figure out where the first down beat starts... Just IMPORT your songs and go (for the most part)

Justin time for some Hardstyle! 0 votes

The more we bang on hopefully Pioneer will listen. My experiment using 1.4.1 was short-lived seeing as the software doesn't recognise NXS decks - LOL

Need an update please Pioneer

Paulm72 0 votes

Its out on the website !! 2.03 !! :)

As well as Updated Mobile ...

Both ANDROID (WITH SD CARD SUPPORT) and IPad/IPhone

DJccccc 0 votes

Get in thanks for the heads up - can't see the change log anywhere - can you ?

Paulm72 0 votes