Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

5 abonnés S’abonner

error e-8302 c611

My problem,

A program accidently erased some things on my mac. After this i wanted to play on my cdj 2000's. when i connected them via the DJ2000 with rekordbox and pushed link. My cd player could see rekordbox but nothing of the library. its just blank. If i drag a song into the player from rekordbox i get the error.

I deleted rekordbox and the hidden pioneer file. I downloaded and installed it  again.

I also upgraded my mixer and my players. 

My wifi settings ar fine (ethernet is first in the row and the dot next to it is green.

Also when i start from scratch and put just a random song into rekordbox it wouldn't load on players.

I tried everything of the other forums and nothing helps. 

Please help 

Dries Cristal Feriani

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

11 commentaires

I wished Pioneer would really solve this issue.....I had it, was resolved once, but reappears with every single update if RB...

Actually abandoned using it...will follow your threat, perhaps I can resolve my issue once more.

Good luck

Rene Gilvert 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Well i formatted my intire laptop and now its over. But if you say you have it with every update... That something Pioneer has to solve. 

Dries Cristal Feriani 0 votes

@Dries, interesting, I have done that as well, when there was a recall program for Apple on the Western Digitial HDs but even after a new install I am having the exact same problem.

My only hope is that Pioneer ultimately comes out with a flawless product that is worth their reputation.

Cheers, R

Rene Gilvert 0 votes

For all those who have the famous error e-8302, it is not a firewall problem or other swith only problem with Rekordbox some mp3 files.

Indeed, some files works without any problems while others do not load, go in loop emergency, etc ...

After multiple tests and analyzes, some attached files in stereo join mode (I use the program to see the mp3 tag information), bad year tag (wrong format) or copyright problem.

Warning converter can not solve everything, Audacity allows me to recreate a new file by deleting some fields (such as copyright)

If Pioneer can contact me to send them to MP3 files for example causing this error restore in the future version of Rekordbox ...

Projectsoft 0 votes

Have you ran these problem mp3 files through mp3 val? Before adding to rekordbox?

cdjbasile 0 votes

Thank you cdjbasile, I discover this useful program and found lot of mp3 broken.

However mp3 files that given this problem are fine

Projectsoft 0 votes

No problem, certainly seem the nexus are the issue. Not had an issue with my mk1s

cdjbasile 0 votes

I have the exact same problem. If it's the mp3s then why do they work from the usb? And that kind of rules out the formatting of the usb too doesn't it? Looks like this has been going on for ages and it's not fixed. Expensive control surfaces if I end up having to buy Serato.

Roy O 0 votes

One thought that I have had - Is there a maximum track count in the Collection which above this count the link starts to give problems? It reminds me of a problem I had with a phone I had that would crash if you loaded too many songs on the memory card. Could be a common factor in the apparent randomness of this problem.

Roy O 0 votes

well I have 27,000+ files and dont have these errors, so you can base it on that if you would like

BriChi 0 votes

That's a theory blown to pieces. Well I'm over it for now. Thank fek my system still works on a usb using a direct link between the decks. I'm going to have a mix and try to forget about it.

Roy O 0 votes