Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

nees a little help!

can anybody tell me where is the folder that mountain lion keeps rekordbox's analysed file?? i want to install a fresh os without reanalysing more than 6000 songs. for example after the update of rekordbox is complete the files stays analysed. thanks

oreste

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

7 commentaires

copy the entire Pioneer folder under users/username/library. Then do the fresh install and copy that folder back. It is VERY important you name your username exactly the same or the path to the analysis will not match. for example if the path right now is users/orestle/library/pioneer, it has to be exactly like that on the new image

BriChi 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

sick of this big fail software! i did like you said brichi but it dosn't find the wawes! now i have  to reanalize 8500 tracks!

oreste 0 votes

sorry to hear man, i have done this a couple of times with no issues, weird. 

BriChi 0 votes

that's nuts too, Sucks that people are having these issues with their decks. hopefully Pioneer sorts this out soon

BriChi 0 votes

they don't care!! all they care is the profit!! we live in the digital era and  this scams will bee soon extinct! in my head with this players i feel like pro but when music will stop in front of the people i will look like a joker! but who cares they made their money! in one day i will go for a controller that will be vestax! i'm done with this scammers! 

oreste 0 votes