Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

5 abonnés S’abonner

Rekordbox 2.03 still no love.

Well Rekordbox 2.03 is out now on the down low and 3 songs in crashed and burned on my buddy.... Back to the drawing board Pioneer. Maybe think about an overhaul instead of a band-aid???

DJ Pete

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

7 commentaires

When he was dragging and dropping from Rekord box to virtual decks, and when scrolling through on the cdj Nexus track locked up and just continued to say** loading.**.... until reboot 5 min later.

DJ Pete 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

I keep reading about people having problems with rekordbox. I had one problem with 2.0.2 crashing when i export my tracks, but thats all. (Lucky me) i have two CDJ-2000 Nexus and one DJM-900 together with netgear network switch and use pro dj link on a mac mini.

Do you use windows or mac? Have you tryed to re analyzed your files ore re instaled rekordbox? Clean up your machine? (Disc frag, etc)

I tryed to instal rekordbox on my old laptop (full of shit :-P)just to try it oute, and that was no sucsess! I think its easy to blame software, but to run a software your computer have to be clean and full working! (I dont say your computer not working propely :-P) its funny how thing sudenly works if yo reinstall windows and drivers!

Dont take this the wrong way, if you got problems i hope you can work it out. Nothing confused me more when things not working!! Its just confused me when i read about all problems when it works great for me. :-/
Good luck.

Stian Bjørn-Larsen 0 votes

2.0.3 still crashes!! the day that i will look like a joker is close! all my files are analysed on windows (mp3val) and moved to mac. is the artwork fault?? i am sickkkkkkk!!!!!

oreste 0 votes

i never had problem with 2.0.2 and now with 2.0.3 it works fine.

Paul Savateev 0 votes

Same for me, 2.0.2 and 2.0.3 works perfect! I'm only using Beatport AIFF's...

oakstream 0 votes

LOL yup,

Im still using 1.5.4 which takes 10 seconds to open while 203 takes 5 and a half minutes,

Backwards instead of forwards.

Nick Hilton 0 votes

I'm guessing, I'm not sure but maybe Pioneer hired a software company at the lowest bid? Sometimes you get what you pay for. They still may not be cheap but... Or did Pioneer just hire random guys and say, build this?

I jest of course. Mostly because I too want something better than what RB is currently.

I still say Pioneer should just buy out a company like VDJ, Tracktor... Not saying no issues will be around but.

Justin time for some Hardstyle! 0 votes