Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

[SOLVED] Rekordbox E8302 (B194) Error (Not a player Error I think)

0) Have you read the "READ ME FIRST" thread in its entirety before posting: Yes, I swear it!

1) Operating System: Windows 7

2) OS Type: 32bit

3) Rekordbox version: 2.0.3

4) Using LINK: Yes

4b) Using with CDJs: Yes (if yes, list them) 2 x CDJ 2000 Firmware 4.20

5) Hard drive / Flash drive / SD card file system: FAT32

5a) Does the device have multiple partitions: No

5b) If it's a flash drive, is it a U3 device: Unsure

5c) With what utility did you format the device: HP USB Formatting Utility

6) Have you scanned your files for errors: Yes

7) Have you scanned your drive for errors: Yes

8) Is Rekordbox crashing at all: No

8b) If not crashing, are there any error messages: Yes

9) Are you able to repeat / reproduce the problem: No

9a) If yes, can you do it consistently: No

Provide as much detail of the issue here:

Hi guys ,

I have a problem with my USB with Rekordbox on it while using it on 2 x the CDJ 2000. My CDJ's and also other CDJ's keep repeating this error (E8302 (B194) Error) and not once in a gig , no sometimes 3 or 4 times on 1 night ! I've reanalysed my tracks , formated my USB , I tried everything but nothinh works.

I'm using the Corsair Flash Survivor Stealth 64gb USB (3.0) and my mate is also using this product , but doesn't have the problems like I do. Everytime I put my USB in the computer AFTER using Rekordbox or on a CDJ it asks to control my USB for problems/bugs and every time I'm 'repairing' it is useless.

After 2 months I thought , why not ask ? I'm very patience normally , but now I'm getting crazy and the crowd is also getting crazy of those silent moments. I hope you guys can help me , because I'm hopeless at this moment.

Jazzlyn Soares

Cette publication n’accepte pas de commentaire.

7 commentaires

@Jazzlyn >

• The problem occurs only when you play the tracks, using the LINK function? Or, it occurs also when you play the tracks, not using LINK (on a cdj, play a song in the usb flash connected to the cdj)?

• What your file format? (mp3, m4a, wav or aiff) 

• It's not a problem with specific files? (If specific files causes the problem, could you send us the files?)

Gavin 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien
  • The problem occurs only when you play the tracks, using the LINK function? Or, it occurs also when you play the tracks, not using LINK (on a cdj, play a song in the usb flash connected to the cdj)?

Both , linked and unlinked.

• What your file format? (mp3, m4a, wav or aiff) 

MP3 and WAV.

• It's not a problem with specific files? (If specific files causes the problem, could you send us the files?)

Not specific , just randomly. If I play the song again after a restart it has no problems.

Jazzlyn Soares 0 votes

@Jazzlyn > I'd like to help you troubleshoot this issue but I'm currently in Miami for WMC, I'll jump back on this next Wednesday.

Pulse 0 votes

Same thing here Pulse. Can you please help us out?

Groovy Louis 0 votes

For some reason the specific file that causes the error is not exported to the usb device. It is in a specific playlist, all files are exported except this specific one. I assume Error E-8302 might only refer to an unavailable file. Any clue how we can find out the rootcause why it is not exported?

Groovy Louis 0 votes

I did a quick format of the full USB device,imported it fresh in Rekordbox, exported the playlist and now I don't see the error anymore

Groovy Louis 0 votes

@Groovy > Excellent! Delighted you got his resolved and thanks for reporting back!

Gavin 0 votes