CDJ-850 Wont recognise my exported rekordbox tracks
0) Have you read the "READ ME FIRST" thread in its entirety AND TRIED THE SOLUTIONS THERE before posting: Yes, I swear it!
1) Operating System: Windows 7
2) OS Type: 32bit
3) rekordbox version: 3.1.0
4) Using LINK: No
4b) Using with CDJs: Yes (if yes, list them and their firmware version)
5) Flash drive system: FAT32
5a) Does the device have multiple partitions:Unsure
** 5b) If it's a flash drive, is it a U3 device*: Unsure (standard USB)
* 5c) With what utility did you format the device**: Windows
6) Have you scanned your files for errors:Yes
7) Have you scanned your drive for errors: Yes
8) Is rekordbox crashing at all: No
8b) If not crashing, are there any error messages: No
9) Are you able to repeat / reproduce the problem: Yes (happens everytime)
** 9a) If yes, can you do it consistently*: Yes
**10) Does the problem occur with one specific song: No (happens with all songs)*
11) Any other notes regarding your setup only: NO
12) Provide as much detail of the issue here:
I have just purchased two CDJ-850's and a DJM 350. I have set up rekordbox and when I export my rekordbox files to a usb and plug it into the CDJ it says "library not responding". It work with regular, un analaysed rekordbox .mp3's. The cdj's also fully work with CD-R's. What can I try to resolve this issue? The USB is formatted to FAT32. It is a SanDisk Ultra USB 3.0 (32GB)
Any help would be apprechited.
Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.