Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

1 abonné S’abonner

[SOLVED] iPhone - remotebox issue - handset keeps indicating tracks to be analysed by rekordbox

Good morning all,

I have the XDJ-R1 and subsequently updated by REKORDBOX software to version 3.0. Reanalyzed all existing tracks in the library. Tried to export some tracks to a flash drive (4Gig)...did the required in changing the export mode in the preference tab to "export to XDJ-R1". It exported the tracks to the flash drive.

The flash drive plays on the R1 and I am able to wirelessly control the R1 via an iPhone 4s. However when I search for a track on the iPhone and select it, it keeps giving me a message that tracks are to be analyzed by REKORDBOX.

It plays and I am able to mix, use FX, etc.

I am pretty confused now.

Vishnu

Cette publication n’accepte pas de commentaire.

3 commentaires

Hrm, interesting - haven't run into that one yet. I'll see if the engineers can help.

Pulse 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Hi Pulse, thank you so much for your assistance. Yeah I also found it a bit strange. Everything works but only at point of selecting & assigning a track to a deck, that error message comes on....but continues to play.

On a side note, I noticed that when one uses the iPhone to wirelessly control the R1, there is a delay in response time if you go to the hardware (the R1) to try and adjust channel sliders, bass, mid, treble, trim & master. I had to close the Wifi on the iPhone then twist these knobs quite a few times for them to respond on the actual R1.

Fortunately, we were manning a bridal fair stand and just messing around. Lucky we didn't have to experience all these minor issues at a full fledged gig.

Vishnu 0 votes

@Vishnu > The library of XDJ-R1 is updated when a USB device is ejected from rekordbox. If you are ejecting your USB stick directly from the unit instead of pressing a small icon on the right side of each device on the rekordbox GUI, please do not eject the device directly - press the icon on the rekordbox GUI.

When you control R1 by remotebox, there will be some delay in response time because latency will be generated when using WiFi, which is not a bug but an expected behavior. Such latency much depends on WiFi access. In order to avoid such latency, it is recommended that users directly control XDJ-R1 instead of using iPhone for wireless control. However, they do not have to close WiFi on the iPhone. 

Pulse 0 votes