Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

At least half my tracks don't sync from itunes

When I drag a playlist folder from itunes most of the tracks which I havent yet cued do not show up. The ones which I have cued copy over fine though.

I can see all of the tracks when I am browsing the itunes list in rekordbox, just not after I copy the playlist folder to rekeorbox.

Dj Daywalker

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

8 commentaires

Sorry, "haven't yet cued" -- where and how? Not sure what you mean.

Pulse 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Havent yet cued as in they don't have any memory or cue points, and probably have not yet been analyzed by rekordbox.

Dj Daywalker 0 votes

So when you bridge the tracks into RB, it will not see them or if it does it won't analyze, correct?  What system and versions of ITunes/RB are you using.

Jay 0 votes

Itunes 10.somthing, and rekordbox 3.0, Windows 8. I can see the tracks in rekord box when I am browsing the bridge, but when I copy the playlist folder over they are gone.

Dj Daywalker 0 votes

Are you using the sync manager or manually drag-and-dropping the tracks from the iTunes playlists to rekordbox's playlists?

Pulse 0 votes

It seems as though new tracks cant be added to the collection

Dj Daywalker 0 votes

So I was able to work around the problem by making a smart playlist in itunes that contained all of the tracks from the folder I was importing.

Then I went into that playlist in rekordbox using the bridge and instead of dragging the whole list to playlist, I selected the tracks and drug them to collection. This imported the tracks which had not yet been imported and now when I drag the playlist folder all the tracks are there.

Is there a better way to do this?

To reiterate, when I drag a playlist from within rekordbox from the itunes section to the playlist section of redkordbox, the tracks which are not yet in my collection do not import.

Dj Daywalker 0 votes