And when you tried the steps from that thread to rename the database to .old, did that work?
Rekordbox 3 won't open on my Macbook
1) Operating System: OSX 10.9.4
2) OS Type: 64bit (i think)
3) rekordbox version: 3.0 2369
4) Using LINK: N/A
4a) LINK Connection method: N/A
4b) Using with CDJs: N/A
5) Hard drive / Flash drive / SD card file system: N/A
5a) Does the device have multiple partitions: N/A
5b) If it's a flash drive, is it a U3 device: N/A
5c) With what utility did you format the device: N/A
6) Have you scanned your files for errors: N/A
7) Have you scanned your drive for errors: Yes
8) Is rekordbox crashing at all: Yes
8a) If crashing, is it resulting in: just hangs when I try to open it
8b) If not crashing, are there any error messages: No
9) Are you able to repeat / reproduce the problem: Yes
9a) If yes, can you do it consistently: Yes
10) Does the problem occur with one specific song: No
10a) If yes, please post a link to it: N/A
11) Any other notes regarding your setup only: I went through the instructions posted on this forum on how to sync libraries between 2 computers via dropbox. It involved typing something into terminal. I never got it working. I've never had a library happening on this computer but it use to be able to open before I upgraded to RB3. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing RB3 and it won't open.
12) Provide as much detail of the issue here: I click to open it, it flashes the start up box for a second and disappears, then I get the spinning beachball and I have to force quit
Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.
Well that's the thing... there is no Pioneer or Rekordbox folder anywhere on my computer except my dropbox folder from when I tried to do the dropbox sync thing. I tried copying it to macHD>Library> but it didn't work.