Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

1 abonné S’abonner

Summary View, Sorting not working

So I have noticed that when you are inside the summary tab and click on bpm it doesn't organize it right away. You actually have to click it twice for it to notice what you are doing and sort properly. This happens with all these tabs title,artist,bpm,key. Was wondering if anyone is aware of this issue and is there a possibility that this will be fixed in an update.

Marc Bauman

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

2 commentaires

Hey Marc, Yes I have noticed this a couple of times too, I notice it happens when you are not touching RB for a little bit of time. If I wait like 3-4 minutes of not doing anything on rb, for instance, playing a song on a cdj, then go and sort to BPM, it does not sort the first time I click it, I have to do it twice. 

It was very easily reproducible and i got it on video for the engineers to see exactly what you are talking about. 

I hope this is the issue you mean, check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR178_D8shw

you can see no matter what i choose it all not sort until I choose the same category twice, then it sorts fine

BriChi 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Brichi… This is exactly what I'm talking about its very fustrating when you click and nothing happens. Hope the Pio team knows this is an issue and they can address this in the next update. 

Marc Bauman 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien