Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

7 abonnés S’abonner

DDJ-T1 Traktor 2.0 problem

Hi All!

I have a problem with Traktor 2.0 . I tied my T1 and i noticed that the pitch is not working perfectly. If I pull down or up the pitch aways stick and  after the  software doesn't detect  :S  I tried to setting the midi mapping but it doesnt resolve the problem.

Do someone have idea?

Bálint

Balint Horvath

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

7 commentaires

are any other decks playing?  set master tempo to manual.  and when you use the sync function make sure your bpm is correct

RenoeNVy 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Yeah I have this same problem... any ideas how to fix it? it's quite annoying.

Spdamf 0 votes

The Native Instruments wrote the following solution but it doesnt work for me.

"please open the Traktor 2 preferences and click on the 'Setup Wizard' button in

the lower left corner of the preferences window. During the setup process, you can

choose the DDJ-T1 as your controller.

Then open the 'Controller Manager' in the Traktor 2 preferences and in the

'Device' menu, choose the mapping for the DDJ-T1 (it is called Generic MIDI or

DDJ-T1). Set both the 'In-Port' and 'Out-Port' menu to the DDJ-T1 port. No mapping

in the 'Device' menu should be set to 'All Ports'.

Balint Horvath 0 votes

This doesn't fix the major problem in traktor cause during the Pitch bend Operation while a Track is played courently, the pitch slider in Traktor was change his Position.

This bug is reportet and hopfully fix in the upcomming 2.1. release

roBRoy 0 votes

Hey guys I am having the same problem. I noticed that the movement of the pitch slider does not respond. I have to either move the slider all the way up to the top or all the way down to the bottom in order to get a response from the slider. I also note that when I am trying to "bend" or beat match two tracks with the jog wheel, there is a distinct latency or it does not bend at all. Is there a latency adjustment or is there something I can change in the settings?

DJ Giorgio 0 votes