Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

3 abonnés S’abonner

rekordbox DDJ-S1?

How can i get rekordbox to work with DDJ-S1?

Pierre Fitch

Cette publication n’accepte pas de commentaire.

20 commentaires

What is the point ? the DDJ-S1 is a serato player.

Mick27 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

@Pierre > Rekordbox is a music management software.  Serato Itch is a DJ performance software.

What is it you're looking to have the DDJ-S1 do in terms of control for Rekordbox and how would that be to your advantage over what Itch already offers?

Pulse 0 votes

Thanks Mr Pierre

as you mention (RekordBox is Music management software ) so can I make mapper for my VDJ or mapper for ddj-s1?

cuz I hate ITCH

Steve Hockey 0 votes

@Steve > You may be happy to learn that Itch2.0 (coming out this year) will make it more like Scratch Live.

If you are so against Itch, why did you buy an S1 (or have you bought an S1)?

Pulse 0 votes

Good day ... tried out the beta version, was pleased ... have not worked properly and it pleases!

took a ddj s1 with him was a version 1.8 itch ... but off mashines ddj s1 analyzes the tracks and folders with music, and the itch was vydovat startup error, completely removed and reinstalled but no success, only when full bore system. .. it is inserted only tokda rules ... tried everything! Windu put xp))) worked fine until I turned off the resonant mashines not and did not do the analysis tracks ... and resonant itch bent!

why can know who is such garbage?

test to itch 2 ... until all gud, did everything the same way as with the itch 1.8 .... not worked and does not fall ... analyze all the folders that normal flight with no patience ... waiting for a full version of the itch 2.

leshech rus 0 votes

@leshech > Uhm, what?  Please start your own thread if you require assistance.  You can post it in your native language; we have a translator tool (on the right).

Pulse 0 votes

сори...проблемка в том что версия 1.8  у меня постоянно слетает когда делаю анализы треков....и потом что бы её запустить нужно полностью ставеть систему!!!

а вот версия 2.0 работате исправно,уже как 4 часа тестирую!!!

бета версия  2.0 сколько может работать по времени? 

leshech rus 0 votes

@leshech > If you're using 2.0, it's a beta and you should report any issues to Serato.

Pulse 0 votes

ребят поскажите может кто знает<как можно управлять временем трека?

не тыкать тупо мышкой по времени в декак а именно управлять с девайса?

начала трека и конец трека...очень важно))))

leshech rus 0 votes

Pulse

Pioneer DJ    ну она не встанет у меня во время работы?

leshech rus 0 votes

@leshech > You can adjust the beat-grid using the DDJ-S1; no need to use the mouse.  I've been using the S1 at events and it's really easy to use.

Pulse 0 votes

а как настроить? просто я привык смотреть на время!!!

leshech rus 0 votes

@Pulse, Any shot or talks of Pio releasing a small controller for RB, Kinda like this controller but used for RB, not Itch, No mixer involved, just simply 2 small decks, kinda like the 350's but able to link to RB. Main reason I ask is I use RB linked to my 2000's 90% of my jobs, but every once in a while I show up to a place that has a booth with 1000's and I HATE having to pull my 2000's out of my case, or having to wire up serato which is now behind because I only update RB. 

So can Pio either A) Build a cheaper cdj350 type players that can "link" to RB or B) make it easy to export RB playlists to import into Serato for the once in a while we have to use it. It sucks to always have to keep up with 2 databases because I "might" have to use serato at a place

BriChi 0 votes

Rekordbox in its current incarnation isn't a DVS, which is what you'd need in order to do that and there's no hardware (outside what exists in terms of players) for linking with Rekordbox to play direct (eg. you can't use a DDJ to operate Rekordbox).  Sorry!

Pulse 0 votes

@leshech > Is there a Russian manual available?  That would probably be faster than me typing out the instructions... but the short instructions: use the shift button along with the loop controls / jog wheel to set and adjust it.

Pulse 0 votes

Hey Pulse, Yeah, I know Pio will probably never make RB a dvs program nor is it now obviously, I'm just saying is it possible to release something like a cdj350 that is a lot cheaper and has link capabilities

OR

a way to export RB playlists easily to serato, Right now you can grab sera to tracks and simply drag them into RB playlists but not vice versa, would be nice to allow that so I can easily update my sera to crates when I need to use it once every couple of months

BriChi 0 votes

уважаемый Pulse у меня есть инструкция!!! зачем мне делать сдвиг темпа????  я про время трека начальное 00:01.0 и что бы мышкой не на жимать на деке время<получаетсо так -05:29.0

думаю вы поняли про что яговорю!!!

leshech rus 0 votes

хотя бы горячию клавишу на клаве !!! если она ваще есть или как нибуть запрограмировать!!!

я просто привык изночально сводить с начального времени и потом переключать на оставше время...вот!!!

leshech rus 0 votes

Can I read rekordboxbox library in serato itch?

Paul 0 votes

@Paul > No, there is no compatibility between the two.

Gavin 0 votes