Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

1 abonné S’abonner

t1 aux input

hi guys, i'm trying to route maschine through live input (aux) to deck c. i'm using the internal t1 sound card for traktor audio and have tried maschine audio from the computers soundcard and an audio 2. maschine is on the same laptop as traktor pro 2.

everything is working fine, except i am getting a high pitched hum coming through on deck c which goes away when i unplug the t1 from mains power. but then the aux input doesn't work. i have tried unplugging the laptop too but it makes no difference how can i get rid of this hum??

currie666

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

9 commentaires

meant to add........... i used music from my i phone through the live input (aux) and there was no hum.........

currie666 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

@currie666 > It sounds to me like you have a ground-loop problem.  As you note, the hum goes away when you remove the power from the T1, does the same happen when you unplug the laptop(?)'s power supply?

Pulse 0 votes

No, it makes no difference when the laptop is unplugged. I'd read thats what it could be, any idea how to fix it?

currie666 0 votes

Just to confirm -- if you have the computer, T1 and Audio2 connected, that's it?  And the only two units powered by wall-power are the T1 and laptop?

Pulse 0 votes

Yeah, laptop and t1 powered, t1, the audio2 and the maschine controller connected also via usb.

currie666 0 votes

@currie666 > Does the hum occur only when you've got the Maschine in the equation?  Is that device wall-powered as well?

Pulse 0 votes