Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

CDJ 400 - Cannot Select Deck

I want to use serato with CDJ 400. On one of the cdj, I cannot select the deck if either 1 0r 2. When I press the push selcet button nothing happens. I can rotate the button and scroll from deck 1 or deck 2. However pushing it for it to select, does nothing. Has anyone recieve this problem, or is there any work around this issue.

rballiram

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

10 commentaires

I should mention I am running the cdj 400 with latest firware 1.33 and using scratch live

rballiram 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

I am not using a usb hub. Plugs direct into laptop

rballiram 0 votes

@rballiram > What version of Scratch Live are you running?

Pulse 0 votes

Using latest scratch live 2.2.2 and pioneer firmware 1.33

rballiram 0 votes

is there a way to choose the deck in scratch live rather than selecting it on the player??

rballiram 0 votes

No, the assignment is done on the player itself.

Does the knob work when you use it for regular use selecting tracks from a CD or USB source?

Pulse 0 votes

I think that is the problem. The knob does not enter when pressed, with serato or without. Even on cd to change track, for example when i scroll to traqck 10 and press the know instead of starting at track 10, it start always from track 1. The  player responds to the press, but not the correct way.

rballiram 0 votes

Yeah, that's the problem then -- the physical button is not working.  You'll need to contact Pioneer technical support to have it repaired.  Contacts are located to the right.

Pulse 0 votes

I can do the repair myself, however I cannot locate the part number on the pioneer site to buy the item. Can someone check on the part number and let me know which it is.

rballiram 0 votes

You can contact Pioneer's parts department and they can help you find it.  http://parts.pioneerelectronics.com > their phone number is on the website.  If you're not in the US, you'll want to go through tech support for your country.

Pulse 0 votes