Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

8 abonnés S’abonner

problem traktor pro 2 + pioneer ddj-t1

Hello!

I am having problems with my pioneer ddj-t1 controller and traktor pro.

Adqurido I recently composed a traktor pro pack 2 and pioneer ddj-t1 but when you can control traktor with ddj-t1 I can not.

Has when trying to use the effects on the right I can not activate or turn a key and some functions of the controller does not go well.

The truth the matter is I feel very bad because it is assumed that both pioneer and traktor should have well made allowances for their products and midi but with that price.

And then I wonder why the hell sell that pack? or because ddj-t1 appears in the configuration options of TRAKTOR PRO 2 and then not properly assigned?

Please I need help in the file. Tsi for traktor pro-t1 ddj pioneer because I guess I should or must be misconfigured and it's a shame not to enjoy the features of ddj-t1.

Thanks!

ChristianJurgen

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

20 commentaires

Have you run the setup wizard again? That will solve all mapping issues.

RenoeNVy 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

when you installed traktor pro 2 did you register at the service center? there you will get the latest update, download it, install it (it has all the drivers and mappings for the t1) and as RenoeNVy says run thru the setup wizard again choosing the t1 as a controller and you should be fine!

currie666 0 votes

Hello!

If I installed the update from 2 to traktor pro pioneer but let me put the serial number they sent me mail.

The effects are being misallocated because the knobs to 0 if you press the effect sounds, when it should be as you move the knobs.

Another problem I have is that I can not olle music through headphones and nose because it can be.

ChristianJurgen 0 votes

Another question I have is ...

when I install the pioneer edition traktor 2 I have to remove 1?

ChristianJurgen 0 votes

did you buy traktor pro 2 as an upgrade to traktor pioneer edition? or are you talking about upgrading from traktor pioneer edition to traktor pioneer edition 2?

currie666 0 votes

I mean the updated edition of the Pioneer 2.

The serial number they have provided me gives me error.

When I point the sound card as the ddj-t1 all I'm going super slow.

And I have a sound card m-audio fast track and preferences when selecting your headphones do not listen to me.

ChristianJurgen 0 votes

@ChristianJurgen > Regarding the serial number, you should contact Native Instruments for a corrected version.

As for the mapping and sound configuration, please re-run the setup wizard (found under the Help menu) and select the DDJ-T1 as your controller (not the DJM-T1).

Pulse 0 votes

Im not having the DDJ t1 come up as an option at all.. I installed the upgrade disk to Traktor PRO 2 however i cant get it working with the DDJ t1

I updated the software online but cant get it working.. i also tried to import all of the settings and mapping from the old version however this does not work either.

Can someone please help me get this working.;;  I cant get the hardware to talk to the software!

Chris 0 votes

I installed Traktor Pro 2.0.3 and used the setup wizard where I set DDJ-T1,everything worked, but smaple deck could not be controlled. I imported tsi and since I stopped working mixer and a sampler section still does not work. I removed all devices in the controller setup, reconnect DDJ-T1, restart Traktor and run the setup wizard again, but the Traktor still does not control the mixing section. I had to uninstall the tractor and removesall files and reinstall. Sampler is still not working.

Azu 0 votes

You have to map any sample or loop functionality.

RenoeNVy 0 votes

T1 had that feature left out cause the s4 needed to have an edge in atleast one area!

RenoeNVy 0 votes

The samplers do work ... you just need the TSI file for that.

Pulse 0 votes

Sampler control me still does not work. light cue buttons light when the song in the sampler loaded or when playing, start/stop playback samples over needle bar work correctly, but other sampler functions do not work

Azu 0 votes

What do you mean by "can not use the 4 decks" ?

Paul R 0 votes

@Gultek > Given that you're using Traktor 1, and haven't provided any other information, there's not much we can do to help.  Could you please start your own thread and elaborate on the issue?

Pulse 0 votes

My T1 doesn't do anything if I use Traktor Pro 2. I tried the setup wizard, but there's no option to choose the T1 controller. With the original Traktor it runs well. What can I do to get the option to choose my controller? 

Vlad Afanasev 0 votes

Hello, my question is, in room 2, only 6 effec original tractor edition to arrive, when I check with service center does not update any, ddj t1 and saw some videos on youtube with traktor 2 and 6 are originally from there so your employees with more effec there is only a 6-effec be added, but later, I think, because the tractor and effeckleri only beatmasher next to Pioneer 2, gater, flanger, filter, delay, reverb, and more than that, but there are some youtube videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch ? v = JvI6g2t6FVg mesala effeckler Video tab, where available, but for months I could not find how to add, I'd appreciate if you help ... thanks.

Serhat Ucar 0 votes