Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

7 abonnés S’abonner

Traktor Pioneer Edition 2 Vs Pro 2

Hi, I have seen a few comments on here and NI's forums regarding the Pioneer software missing certain functions. I was wondering what the difference is between the Pioneer edition of traktor 2 and the Pro 2. I guess Pro 2 would have more effects and bits like that.

I currently own pro 1 so am wondering if right now its worth upgrading to pro 2. Plus if there is a TSi file what has be made which is for pro 2 and not just pioneer edition 2. Or am I barking up the wrong tree and Pioneer Edition is the full Pro 2 version and the functions had to be programmed into traktor.

Thank you for your time.

hannabal3000

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

10 commentaires

@hannabal3000 > The meat of the comparison; Pro has:

• 2 decks switchable to sample-decks

• selectable layouts vs. fixed

• custom deck configuration vs. fixed display

• 32 effects vs. 6

• advanced FX mode vs. single

• loop recorder

• IceCast broadcasting

Pulse 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Hi, thanks for the reply. So can I confirm that the pioneer edition isnt the full version and that the full pro 2 edition would work seamlessly with the DDJ-T1 via a TSI file for traktor. I dont want to deactiavte traktor pioneer edition and find out that pro 2 isnt fully supported and is missing bits because its not made specifically for the DDJ-T1 like the pioneer edition is.

many thanks, sean.

hannabal3000 0 votes

when i upgraded to pro 2, when i installed the software, i was redirected to the native instruments to register my software. there was a latest update to download there that included all the relevant tsi files for about 50 or so different controllers, ddj-t1 included. after downloading and installing everything works seamlessly.

currie666 0 votes

sorry, 'native instruments service center'.

currie666 0 votes

@hannabal > Correct, but you only need the TSI file if you're going to use additional features such as the sample decks.

Pulse 0 votes

Traktor Pioneer Edition is the same Traktor LE version! Is a limited edition!

Traktor Pro is shipped in Kontrol S4/S2 only!

DJ RodZ 0 votes

It doesn't have all of the features of Pro, no. But LE it most certainly is not.

What exactly was the cause of your post? It's misleading and pointless.

geminimech 0 votes

@Rodrigo > T1 edition has several features that LE does not, but no, it's still not pro.

Pulse 0 votes

hi, the original edition of the tractor 2, only 6 effec arrive, when I check with service center does not update any, traktor ddj t1 and saw some videos on youtube from 2 to more than 6 employees so there's effec-effec only 6 have originally Pioneer effeckleri came with traktor and just beatmasher 2, gater, flanger, filter, delay, reverb, and more than that, but there are some youtube videos, I'd appreciate if you help ...

Serhat Ucar 0 votes

You can upgrade to traktor pro 2 full version and use it with ddj-t1. No problems. Even the needle search is mapped to sample decks when function botton is pressed. I am very satisfied with this setup and use it without a single problem. Ddj-t1 is a great product, just have to know the traktor, and all the options in it. Than u will use it like a boss ;)

Miran Ančić 0 votes