Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

3 abonnés S’abonner

DDJ-T1 and Kaos Pad KP3

I've attempted to run a Kaos Pad KP3 throught my DDJ-T1in order to expand the effects capabililties but havn't been able to get any volumne of consequence out of the speakers. I can hear the signal but it is very weak.the other decks play songs at normal output levels.

I have run the second audio outputs (the RCA connection from the DDJ to the KP3 inputs and the KP3 outputs back to the Aux inputs on the DDJ,  set deck D to external audio and mix in with the deck D fader. Problem is there is its not loud enough to use in the mix, even with the gains turned up all the way on bot the KP3 and deck D.

Any suggestions?

lectric77

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

5 commentaires

@lectric77 > The KP3 manual doesn't say anything about what level inputs it's looking for (-10dB or +4dB), but provided you're peaking the master around 0dB, you should be able to turn the input level adjustment on the KP3 to a point where it doesn't light the peak signal indicator.

Pulse 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

hi, i'm playing on a ddj t1 but i don't understand how to link my kaosspad 3 with my ddj t1 for using them on traktor. can you help me?i want to use the kaosspad for control the effect unit. is it possible?? please i really need help; thanks and sorry for my english

Sueco Tranks 0 votes

@Sueco > Are you looking to use the KP3 as a MIDI controller?

Pulse 0 votes

not really i want to use the effect of the kaosspad while i'm playing on traktor. i think i have to connect it to te the master out of the T1 and connect the KP3 out to speaker?is that right?

Sueco Tranks 0 votes

Yeah, unfortunately you'd have to connect it post-master.

Pulse 0 votes