Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

Deck's C and D not loading

i just finished downloading the new edition of traktor for me new DDJ-T1 it works great but for some reason i can not load tracks onto deck C or D without using my mouse, (the buttons on the controlor wont load decks) im not sure why this is but its making me pretty mad 

justin kleinsasser

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

5 commentaires

are u using the NEW mapping TSI for the Sample decks ore the Original that came with Traktor at least try to load the TSI again by using the setup wizzard.

roBRoy 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

@justin > You have two choices; to use 4 player decks, you can re-run the setup wizard, or to use the sample decks, you can download an install the modified TSI file.

Pulse 0 votes

i had same problem.. make sure in the controller section you have that in port selected to your t1

Pav Aragon 0 votes

I had that problem even after setting the correct values for in-port and out-port. The solution is to go into the Controller Manager and select Pro 2 Sample Deck 1 (If you haven't, reassign inputs and outports by selecting the only available. Mine is a set of numbers but it is different then the one automatically assigned. This fixes a lot of other issues). Scroll Down through the list and you will find that "LOAD SELECTED" is only available for decks A and B. Duplicate one of them twice and make sure to assign one for deck C and one to Deck D in the Assignment area. (Refer to the assignments in Deck A and B and change those same things for Deck C and D. These steps fixed all of the issues I was having. Hope this helps!

James Klenser 0 votes