Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

1 abonné S’abonner

Loading Traktor for DDJ-T1 over TP2 problems

I got a new computer and am now reloading progs. I loaded TP2 to my Mac first. Then loaded Traktor for DDJ-T1 next. Imported the new .tsi file and performed the import function. I have ran Setup Wizard many times. Problem is the DDJ-T1 does not show up under the Pioneer options in Wizard even thought the .tsi file shows up in the Documentation folder. The controller has no contrtol over the prog.

I have no way of selecting my controller because it soesn't show up in the list. The Traktor for DDJ-T1 works just fine with the controller but I can't get TP2 to connect with the controler.

Audio device is set to DDJ-T1

Input/Output Routing all set to DDJ-T1

What else to do?

Thanks!

lectric77

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

7 commentaires

@lectric77 > Just to confirm ... you first installed Traktor Pro 2, then installed Traktor 1 - DDJ-T1 edition?  The good thing there is they are parallel installations.  You don't need a TSI file for either version of the software in order for the DDJ-T1 to operate as it's already got that info loaded into the program trough the setup wizard.  If it's not showing up within the wizard, you may have inadvertently done something that could have excluded it.  Check the service center to ensure that you have the latest version of each:

Traktor 1 - DDJ-T1 Edition: v1.2.8

Traktor Pro 2: v2.0.3

Pulse 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Correct on install order. Have  Traktor 2.0.3 Mac OS X Update

No DDJ-T1 Edition: v1.2.8 is visible, althought that is the prog that is working

lectric77 0 votes

I trashed the DDJ-T1 install and reinstalled. The service Center now reflects both current versions. The setup wizard still does not give me the option of selecting DDJ-T1 in TP2. TraktorME works fine.

So no change since last time except the versions show in Serviced Center

lectric77 0 votes

Update:

I just got off the phone with NI Tech Support. He said Service Center is "a little glitchy" and to download the update directly from the NI website. So I did that and now all seems to be working.

One must click on the Traktor icon on the upper left of the display, "About..." to see what the actual version number is and not trust what version Service Center says it is, which is what happened in my case.

Much Thanks

lectric77 0 votes

Glad you got it sorted, thanks for writing back.

Pulse 0 votes

YWC.  NI said it should be plug an play, but only if one has verified latest versions of software installed.

lectric77 0 votes