Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

4 abonnés S’abonner

Does anyone know how to adjust the platter sensitivity?

I would like my platter to be less sensitive to my touch, is there an adjustment of such? All help is appreciated!

Adobe

itsadobeok

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

8 commentaires

Sorry, there is no sensitivity adjustment available on the DDJ units.

Pulse 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Well.. actually there is ;-) if you pay enough $$$ you could go to a Pioneer repair centre where they might be able to tweak it.. but ofcourse its no warranty or standard thing.

F!RMWAR3 0 votes

actualy there is, well for me atleast. looks like a engineering error in the way the platter comunicates with the software & hardware. the latency has a direct affect on the platter sesitivity and range of movement during pitch bend. to test it siply try the lowest latency on itch and pioneer asio and u will have a very sensitive range of pitch bend. likewise the highest latency on both will give u very low movment range with pitch bend and sensitivity. for me at the highest possible latency i can barely bend the pitch at all.

icewang64 0 votes

sorry pls note im talking about the software sensitivity of the platter not hardware. not sure what u were after. also mines an s1

icewang64 0 votes

@itsadobeok > Really?  Terrible?  There's no adjustment on any controller on the market.

@icewang64 > If you're finding that's an issue, you should raise it with Serato.

Pulse 0 votes

@Pulse> Yes really, I have two Vestax controllers that will make you look like a fool. Pioneer has been in the game long enough to "KNOW" to cover their options. When you take the options away, you have black and white.

itsadobeok 0 votes

My mistake, I forgot that the Vestax units have an adjustment screw.

Either way, I fail to see how this is "terrible".  Only the DVJ-1000, CDJ-1000MK3, CDJ-2000 have an adjustable platter yet people seem to be just fine with all the other products not having one.

Pulse 0 votes