Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

1 abonné S’abonner

Pioneer DDJ T1 stuck on old version

Hello,

I ordered this from a supplier in Dublin who has an account with www.recordcase.de and ordered for me .

I was already a Traktor scratch pro user and initially when I set up I was not prompted with the serial for the pioneer edition or if i was i overlooked this as my mac already was running a version of Traktor. I found that instead of updating my current version it caused conflict. at the time I thought nothing of this bu after time it was not picking up the T1 also recently I registered this product with Pioneer on the site but when I try to do the same on ther native intruements site it will NOT allow me.

As of the last 6 weeks My T1 has become unusable initially I thought this to be my audio 8 sound card so after some of reading and mails to native I un-installed all traktor components and re-instaledd scratch pro. This is running fine now ......so to my T1 problem I have as ogf yet I have not yet recieved any upgrades or codes for the T2 version.

Can You please advise as I may have discarded my initial serial number ?

Gavin Duffy

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

3 commentaires

@Gavin > If you go to Native Instruments you can login to find your registered serials.  From there you'll have to contact NI's sales support to have them email you an upgrade serial for Traktor 2 - T1 edition.

Pulse 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

I tried going to Native intruments site this way but the T1 is not in the product field , I think the onus is with Pioneer . I have also mailed the supplier in Germany telling them that my sofware recieved with product is a demo version , no reply.

Gavin Duffy 0 votes

@Gavin > There are two different pages on the NI site which show serials; I have several registered under my account but on the upgrades page, only 2 products are listed.  You should email their sales support for the upgrade.

Pulse 0 votes