Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

2 abonnés S’abonner

Store Loops with DDJ-T1

Hello everyone,

I would like to know whether it is possible to store loops, with DDJ T1. I know that you can do that in Traktor, But would like to know if it possible with the DDJ T1 without using the keyboard.

To make myself clear what i want to do is what that guy is doing on the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1XUk3Hdf7U

on 1:54

Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

Yiannis

Yiannis Ef

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

3 commentaires

For the loop recorder, no.  At least not with the originally supplied .tsi file.  But that doesn't mean you can't map up the controller or modify the mapping to your liking to include functionality of the loop recorder.

geminimech 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Geminitech thanks for your reply!

However i am not speaking for the loop recorder which I know it is not supported by Pioneer edition of traktor. I am talking about storing loops , i.e pressing the button and the track starts from a specific point of track (like cue) but on loop. I suppose that your reply that ddj can be remapped, solves my problem but if somebody knows whether it can be done with original settings feel free to join! :)

Cheers

Yiannis

Yiannis Ef 0 votes

Yes it absolutely can.  In fact I just finished prepping some new tracks just a few minutes ago. 

To store a cue point 1-4, pause at the point you want to store, and just push the corresponding button underneath the needle search function.  To store 5-8, hold the shift button while pressing the corresponding button.  To store them as loops, activate the loop you want (size, position) and then press the corresponding button.  You'll know you have the points stored if the buttons are lit.  That means the point/loop is stored in the bank.

geminimech 0 votes