Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

3 abonnés S’abonner

Pioneer DDJ-S1 'firmware update avaliable' message on Itch

Hello.

Two days ago Itch show me a message for Firmware Upgrade. OK, I've accepted and the firmware process was concluded, but in Pioneer driver the version still is 1.00, not changed!

Could you tell me if there is even a firmware upgrade available for the DDJ-S1?

Yesterday the message appears again, but it disappeared soon after. I found it very strange!

Thanks.

DJ RodZ

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

5 commentaires

I thought it was a new update that was available. I did the process but Itch crashed and my DDJ-S1 as it should no longer to boot. Then I opened Itch again and it "recovered" the firmware. Now it's normal, but I was very worried and scared!

I think you should put a notice in the Pioneer support site warning of these problems, because then no one is hurt! Now, how can I be sure that the next message is the same one final update? You agree that we will be afraid now?

Thanks.

DJ RodZ 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

There aren't even any firmware updates available from Pioneer official, so I'm not sure why Itch thinks the DDJ-S1 needs one.  I've asked the engineers about it and they're not sure as 1.00 is the "current" version.

Pulse 0 votes

I think that 1.00 is the correct version because in Serato Forum many peoples see the upgrade message! I remember there version: it's 1.00!!! :-)

DJ RodZ 0 votes