Have a feature request or suggestion? Post your idea here!

Publication

7 abonnés S’abonner

DDJ ERGO jog wheel light issue

Hi,

My new DDJ ERGO has worked fine during one week. Since, the left jogwheel lights don't work as expected. Only one blue led (left/up) is on and the red lights spin quickly in clockover wise. This issue appears only in "Pulse mode" and only on the left deck but everytime as soon as the software is started (with or without track loaded or playing). This also appears with all my softwares (Virtual DJ LE, Traktor pro, Cross DJ).

I've tried to reload the firmware 1.10 but it has not effect.

Any advice?

David Roge

Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.

12 commentaires

Hi David,

Make sure that the FILTER knob on your left deck is always set to 12 o'clock. Same goes to your right deck.

Let us know if this solves the problem. Thanks.

Regards,

Rex

Rex 0 votes
Actions pour les commentaires Permalien

Hi David,

Make sure that the FILTER knob on your left deck is always set to 12 o'clock. Same goes to your right deck.

Let us know if this solves the problem. Thanks.

Regards,

Rex

Rex 0 votes

Hi,

I have same problem, everything was working fine, then the left jog wheel changed, now there is a blue light at the 11 oclock position and the red light moves around anti-clockwise very fast??? not sure what to do. 

Any help would be grateful.

Chris Bond 0 votes

Hi Chris,

What DJ software are you using? What is the position of the FILTER knob on your left deck?

Rex 0 votes

Hi Guys,

I think, im having the same problem. With mine, every now and than the right hand Jog red LED won't stop spinning even if I pause it. Doesnt happen always. very random. I just purchase this unit a week ago. Its oct 2011 unit. I haven't checked the firm ware update yet. But it is annoying me cause I just purchased it! Any idea? I m using Virtual DJ limited LE (comes with the unit)

Thanks

Zia Huq 0 votes

Just updated the Firmware to 1.1 from Pioneer website. Lets see how do i go!

Zia Huq 0 votes

Just to note, if you're using VDJ, the jog LEDs will illuminate and dance when the filter or an effect are enabled.

Pulse 0 votes

hi im using vdj it dosen't light :S i think its since i update it :S how do i fixi it :S

Arjan Yousef 0 votes

i have the same problem it work fine the first week then the led lights only light in red when playing and when i start de filter fx doesn't star spinning the lights to the jog wheel im using virtual dj the complete version on a mac book pro i upgrade all the firmware, the virtual dj and its no working any idea>>?

undercoverguest 0 votes

Hi, I've just updated both my serato intro firmware and hardware with my mac OSX 10.8.2 and turned out that the blue LED lights doesn't work anymore. please help!!

Yvonne Lin 0 votes

USB device to WEGO does not turn

Is that bad?

LightKing Huang 0 votes

If you guys still have this problem and you are using traktor, all that you have to do is press "SHIFT + VINYL" and that's it.
For me it worked, i hope it works for yoy too.

Francisco Oliveira 0 votes